- Advances Legislative Agenda and DOD Partnership
- Proposed energy bill may improve outlook for renewables
- A Conversation with the Managing Partner of DBL Investors
- E2 Delegation attends summit
- Network, Learn, and Discuss E2's Issues with Other Members
| ||Click on the logos above to join the discussions|
Join our LinkedIn group
(members only) and follow us on Twitter
(open to all).
The LinkedIn group provides members with the opportunity to connect with other members across the country, and we hope that our members-only LinkedIn forum will allow you to use each other as a resource and sounding board for ideas that relate to E2’s work.
By following us on Twitter
, you will also stay up-to-date on news related to E2’s work and the intersection of business and the environment.
To join LinkedIn, click on this link
or find the E2 Group (“E2 – Environmental Entrepreneurs”) and request to join. To follow us on Twitter, click on this link
or search for @e2org
and begin following us.
If you have any questions about joining or following us, please contact Christine Luong (Christine@e2.org
Login to add a comment: